The pictures on this page come from a variety of sources:
Almost all of the Horten text and pictures come from the excellent book " Nurflügel ", by Dr. Reimer Horten and Peter Selinger, and is used with the kindly permission of Jan Scott.
- The wonderful color photographs (and many black and white) of the Horten IV at Missippi State University are presented through the generosity of Dez George-Falvy and the Smithsonian National Air & Space Museum.
- The Horten Brothers and their All Wing Aircraft, by David Myhra. An excellent biography of the Horten brothers, with over 700 photos.
- Winged Wonders, by E.T. Wooldrige of the Smithsonian Institution
- Unconventional Aircraft, by Peter M. Bowers
- The X-Planes, by Jay Miller.
- Much of the Lippisch information came from German Jet Genesis, by David Masters.
- An invaluable source of information on John Northrop is Ted Coleman's Jack Northrop and the Flying Wing.
- General background information comes from my degree in Aeronautical Engineering, which I obtained from the California Polytechnic State University in San Luis Obispo.
- And I shouldn't forget the many people who have emailed me with information and suggestions for this site.
Questions? Comments? Contact me via email by clicking this: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to get back to my home page. A great online cookbook, and my patents await!